Sunday, April 21, 2013

The lavish lifestyle of a 6-year-old beauty pageant millionaire

I remembered Britney Spears singing "She's so lucky... she's a star..." It was really amazing how this little girl has gotten real fairytale in her hands... what a lucky kid :)

Former Toddlers and Tiaras star Isabella Barrett is a millionaire at the age of six, thanks to her impressive beauty pageant record, TV appearances, and her own jewellery and make-up line.

And the young entrepreneur has developed the lifestyle to go with her riches, telling the Daily Mirror all about her expensive taste in food, clothes and shoes.

'What’s not to like about being a millionaire?' she told the paper. 'I’m a superstar, I have my own jewellery line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs.'
 
Isabella Barrett
 
Isabella's mom Susanna, 39, co-owns the jewellery business with her daughter and entered the girl in her first pageant.
 
She told the Mirror she doesn't want her daughter to 'grow up spoilt.' But Susanna added 'You see what happens to these child stars like Britney Spears and I certainly do not want that happening to my daughter. But she does like nice things, so we do treat her.'
 



Isabella relishes room service at extravagant hotels. 'We travel so much to enter pageants, she really has developed a taste for five-star hotels and loves being waited on,' said Susanna.
 
'She can go a little crazy though and once ordered $2,200 worth of food. It’s ­never cheeseburgers and fries, always the most expensive like filet mignon and lobster.
 
'I know it seems pompous, but to us it’s just funny and part of her personality,' she explained to the Mirror.
 
Isabella Barrett's mom Susanna Barrett (left) said of her daughter's expensive habits: 'I know it seems pompous, but to us it¿s just funny and part of her personality'
 
Isabella Barrett's mom Susanna Barrett (left) said of her daughter's expensive habits: 'I know it seems pompous, but to us it's just funny and part of her personality'
 
Most the money the mother and daughter make from their co-owned jewellery line is spent on clothes and shoes
 
Most the money the mother and daughter make from their co-owned jewellery line is spent on clothes and shoes
Isabella has made most of her money from the Glitzy Girl collection, which features lip glosses, charm bracelets and velour hoodies. The idea for Glitzy Girl came about during Isabella's pageant days.
 
Every time the Rhode Island native won a beauty contest, she and her mother would get the title printed on a charm bracelet, 'so she could brag about her accomplishments,' explained Mrs Barrett in and interview with In Touch.
 
Since fans loved the look of her charms, Isabella and her mother took advantage of her popularity and launched the line.
 
Most the money they make from the line is spent on clothes and shoes. 'I’ll admit when it comes to Bella’s wardrobe, there is no expense spared,' said Susanna.
 
'That means a voice coach, make-up artist, regular spray tans, hair extensions, acrylic nails and even made-to-measure fake teeth which cost us $500.'
 
Susana added: 'Each performance needs to be like a Broadway show and every single outfit is custom-made, costing up to $10,000.
 
'We must have spent around $50,000 entering pageants in the last two years alone, but look where she is now. It’s been more than worth it.'
 
Isabella's mom insisted to the Mirror: 'I am not a pushy ­parent, I just help Isabella achieve her dreams. If she told me tomorrow she didn’t want to do it any of it any more, then that would be fine.
 
 
Follow us online: Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment